Anathesia-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anathesia-Reborn

Enter the world unseen by mortal eye, and the true story of life shall be foretold. All fantasies become realized, and your imagination is at it's peak.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administrator/Moderator Registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

Administrator/Moderator Registration Empty
PostSubject: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 am

OK. So things are done good, I'll be making a Registration to be a Moderator, or Administrator. Once we reach a limit, only Moderator spots are left, and so on.

Reply to this topic, filling out the following template:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]Tell us your name. If you can't do that, you don't pass.

[b]Type of Role(Administrator, Moderator, or Chat Box Moderator?):[/b]

[b]Reasons:[/b]Tell us why you'd be good for the job?

[b]RP Sample:[/b]Show us how you RP. If you do it to the book, you'll pass. If you didn't follow the rules, you fail.
Back to top Go down
https://anathesia-reborn.rpg-board.net
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 am

Name:kobe

Type of Role:administrator

[b]Reasons:[b]i think i would be good for this job because i was admin on some other sites and people told me i was good at it.

[b]RP Sample:
kobe walks into the forest looking for plants that he could posibly use to make poison. that was basicaly his job, making poison for him and other werewolfs to use in battle. werewolfs never fought eachother with blades so u could be sure none of his poison would be used against another werewolf.he walks through out the forest stopping to look at some plants or to picksome plants. he stops to pick some berrys that were well known to have very dangerous poison. he cuaght some animals with poison in them. those he would save for later.

"......lets get back to the house..."kobe mutters as he turns around and heads back the direction he had came from and eventualy he reaches the edge of the forest and he begins the short walk home.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 am

Approved. I got my eyes on you, though. Try to do better with that Grammar, and Punctuation. >.>'
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:13 am

ty and i know X_X
Back to top Go down
[ Lazy Slaker ]

[ Lazy Slaker ]

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 am

Name: Kai = Character Name. Fábio = Rl name. [ Lazy Slaker ] = Username.

Type of Role:I would like Admin but if taken, I guess Mod...

Reasons:I've been admin on several sites, mod, i can make ppl enforce the rules << so yeah <<

RP Sample: [ From NarutoR Ingoo ]
It was the begining of another day.A new day for Sazuno.He had become a gennin, but he still hadn't got his team.He had been bored for the past days, since he had nothing at all to do.It had been quite hot these days, which also caused Sazuno to want to not do anything at all, but just sit around lazying, wasn't something he 100% adored.The sun rays were just hitting the windows of the sleeping people, mothers pulling curtains of their sons."Wake up, Wake up."Some told to their sons, as they started stretching.Sazuno, he had no one to do that, only a clock.Precisely 8 o'clock, when it ringed.A sharp sound entering his soft ears, precise to the sounds, quite sharp in the hearing business.He yawned and took his first steps of the day.He went straight to his bathroom, first going for his bath.He took on a cold water shower, with the cold intentions to wake up.He was shaking, but soon he cleaned himself up with a towel.He went to his room again, this time to get his clothes.He putted on his blue undershirt.He looked around on the closet until he found his long blue cloak, and putted it on.He tied all there was to tie, and then moved to the lower parts.He grabbed his light blue pants and putted them on too.He had his hair stretched forward, covering his eyes, and his blue eyes were quite dark that time.He stretched again and went to his kitchen.He opened the fridge, and grabbed a orange juice box.He closed the fridge door and putted down the orange juice on the table.He went around the Kitchen, and soon he had a good healthy breakfast.Alot of fruit was in front of him, some bread, his juice and some more stuff.He was alone for now, so he had all the time he could want.He calmly took a bite from a piece of bread he cutted.The soft flavor of the bread crumbling apart into nothing on his mouth, was something he was needing after a good perfect night of sleep.He slipped up a small part from the juice down his throat slowly, enjoying it's orange flavour, perfectly slipping down his throat.He ate some more, and finished his juice, and then he went to the bathroom again.He picked up his brush and started brushing his tooth.He then turned around the doorknob and came out of the bathroom, and looked into the window of his house.Konoha was starting to wake up, a calm day was just arriving, and Sazuno managed a smile on his face.He took a few more steps before going into the hall of his home.It had some brown furniture, made with one of the finest wood in the world, a little old, but that didn’t cared a lot for himself.He liked that furniture, he lived with it for some time now.He smiled and took steps towards the main door, each step making him advance further on his hallway.He then elevated his hand to the doorknob, and twisted it around, and then pulling it back, showing to Sazuno’s eyes, Konohagakure No Sato.He looked around, with a smile on his face, happy with this moment.He then took his first steps outside, going into the streets, into the middle of the crowd.He then greeted some people he saw and knew.He was known on the streets, and was adored by a lot.He used to help old people and the ones that needed his help.He was a kind boy.He soon remembered, that he had received a warning.He had been told to be at the Park, the public one, but I don’t believe there is another one, since there was gonna be an emergency meeting.When he remembered that, he panicked.”I’m gonna be late If I don’t hurry up, damn.”He said to himself quietly as he started rushing through the streets until he finally came by the park.The park was crowding with people, in hot days, a good relax and fresh time was appreciated.He looked around, until he saw the ninja crowd.There they are .He though to himself as he took a few steps, and then quickly came next to them.He then spoke calmly, on his quiet voice.”Hi, I’m Sazuno Kiosai.”
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Accepted as a Moderator, but try seperating your sentences with spaces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrator/Moderator Registration   Administrator/Moderator Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administrator/Moderator Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anathesia-Reborn :: Updates, Rules, Affilations, etc. :: Updates-
Jump to: